About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday - 10 Places I Want To Visit

1. Hungary

I really want to see where my people are from.

2. Paris

I was supposed to go here on my senior trip way back in 1994. Unfortunately my french teacher's (who was our chaperone) husband had to have a quadruple bypass. :(

3. Ice Hotel in Iceland


4. Moscow

A few years ago I read a book about a missionary in Moscow. I have wanted to go ever since. Also, the buildings are seriously amazing.

5. Maine


6. Tree House Hotel in Oregon

7. Northern Lights in Norway


8. Thailand

My dad was stationed in Thailand when he was in the Air Force. When I was a kid I remember looking at the photos and random things he had brought back and I knew that one day I needed to go there.

9. Sydney, Australia


10. Hawaii

Can you tell I have a slight thing for beaches and water?

2 comments:

Addie said...

Love your blog design! For some reason, I've gotten away from reading your blog and I really enjoy it, so I'm adding it to my Google Reader now! And I live a few hours from the tree house and we've never been! I don't even know anyone that's gone! I must check into it! I think my family needs to go next summer! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I've been to one of your places! Paris! We were stationed in England when we were first married and visited there a few times! I love the beach too!