Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Still debating on cookie baking this year. Usually I bake tons of cookies. This year I'm just not feeling it. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'm not going to worry about it.

2. I have had kids who don't belong to me staying the night for the past 3 nights. No one is staying tonight. Don't get me wrong, they have been very well behaved. I'm just over all the noise.

3. I HAVE to go to IKEA. They have a wooden train set that I planned on getting Elek for Christmas. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

4. My hair is falling out and has been for quite some time. I officially have a bald spot. I always have a ponytail in my hair because it somewhat hides the bald spot. I'm thinking it may be time for a hairpiece or a wig. For the most part the whole balding thing doesn't bother me because seriously, what am I going to do about it. Other times it gets to me and I have a good cry.

5. My Christmas cards have been addressed for weeks. They still are not mailed. I still don't have stamps. Must get on this.

6. I only have 4 more presents to wrap!!!! Yippee!!!!

7. I want a kitchen cleaning elf for Christmas.

8. My house smells amazing. Loving this scent from Bath and Body Works.

9. Grocery shopping cannot wait any longer. My children are complaining that there is nothing to eat, even though I see plenty of things.

10. I need to start planning a certain little man's 3rd birthday. Can't believe he'll be 3 on January 2. Time flies.

No comments: