Monday, April 11, 2011

Not Me Monday

It's been quite some time since I've done a Not Me Monday so I thought I'd do one today.


It wasn't my son who fell off his skateboard, whined for minute and went on his way skating with his friend for the next 3 hours. He didn't then come home and say that his hand wasn't hurting pretty bad. I didn't look at it and decide that we didn't need to go to the ER. He didn't have to have x-rays and the doctor didn't say his finger wasn't broken. The break isn't very close to the hand and he doesn't have an appointment with the pediatrician today.


It isn't me who knows more about Thomas the Tank Engine than I ever thought I would know. I don't have to watch it everyday and have to build tracks.


It's not my 14 year old daughter who was "asked out" by a boy she likes, but told him no because she thought they were too young for a relationship. She didn't say that she likes her life the way it is and doesn't need to deal with a boy. I am not unbelievably proud of her. Her dad isn't thrilled too.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Well, since it WASN'T you, then I know SOME Mom SOMEWHERE is abundantly blessed by these precocious, adventursome, enthusiastic, and absolutely adorable children! Oh, and since that WASN'T your teenaged daughter that did such an awesome thing, I know THAT Mom is like jumpin for joy SOMEWHERE!!!!! ;-)

Many hugs.........

Diane