1. I have spent numerous hours the past few days looking at recipes online. I am quite sick of everything I make. I need something new. The only problem is the people I live with are crazy picky and pretty much refuse to try anything new. Sigh.
2. I my search of new recipes I discovered this website. My Recipes Online. Love that there is somewhere online that I can store my recipes.
3. You would think that with all my recipe searching I would have made something fabulous for dinner tonight. Wrong! We had a store made pizza that I just threw in the oven.
4. I have decided that I have a slight obsessive personality. About a month ago I decided rather than paying $20 for a personlized t-shirt for Elek on Etsy that I could just make him one myself. I have now made 20+ shirts.
5. Elek is finally completely potty trained! Praise the Lord!
6. I can't wait until school is out and we can sleep in. Also, I am tired of driving for an hour in the morning driving people to school.
7. It's 10:19 p.m. and Elek is still awake. Someone had a late nap.
8. Ian came in from skateboarding earlier and was holding his hand and tearing up. I almost passed out. He just got his cast off last week and does not need another one. Thankfully it was just scratched up.
9. I need something new to read. Any suggestions?
10. My porch light keeps flickering and it's slightly freaking me out.