Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Encyclopedia of Me - A

it's called the
encyclopedia of me
and in a series of 26 posts,
i will list some things about me for each letter of the alphabet.
(really...you think i can do a whole post about
x and q? i'm not so sure, but i'm gonna try.)
these will not go in order, and it will likely take me a full year
(or possibly longer)
to complete this task.
it's harder than you think!
but also really really fun.
i highly recommend it.






alarm clock- I really don't need one because I always wake up 5 minutes before it's set to go off.

amelie- is my all time favorite movie. The film is a whimsical and somewhat idealised depiction of contemporary Parisian life, set in Montmartre. It tells the story of a shy waitress who decides to change the lives of those around her for the better, while struggling with her own isolation. It was nominated for five Academy Awards.

apology- I don't like when people over apologize until I say it is okay, even when it isn't okay. It just makes me feel guilty and it makes me think the apology really isn't sincere.

art- I love art. I could spend hour upon hour at art museums. I am also the least artistic person you will ever meet.

autumn- Autumn is my absolute favorite season. I'm pretty sure that it's because it's so colorful and I love color.

No comments: