About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

♫ I AM Tired. My Allergies are going Bonkers!

♫ This Rain Rain needs to Go Go Away!
It is 44 Degrees Today. I can handle 44 Degrees, but not wet 44 Degrees because wet cold just cuts right through me. Last time I checked the calendar it was May, shouldn't it be a wee bit warmer? Just sayin!

♫ Do you ever have days that you just want to stay in your PJ's & do nothing?
Me either...I was just wondering.

♫ I am sick of the kids at work. Not all of them, just the ones who cause headaches and bad moods. Is this wrong?

♫ Why can't the FedEx man deliver after I get home from work? Why does he always deliver 20 minutes before I get home? Then I have to drive across town to pick up my package. (I have to pick up my Blackberry tonight after 6)

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You're going to love your Blackberry;-)

I have wanted to stay in PJ's all day...just don't get the opportunity.

Trish said...

Stayed in my PJ's today!

Taylor said...

I love people's random thoughts. I woke up today in my PJ's and thought, "yes! I don't have to do anything!" But after realizing the many things I had to do, this statement was wrong...So, yes, some days I wish I could stay in my pJ's all day, especially on a rainy day.