About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Friday, November 12, 2010

right now

Outside my window... it's crazy foggy.

I am thinking... that i don't want to go to work today.

I am thankful for... my ugg boots. my feet are warm for a change.

I am wearing...black sweatpants, gray t-shirt, socks and my ugg boots.

I am remembering...my grandma and missing her like crazy.

I am going... to run away from home. i need a vacation.

I am reading...the a book that i bought the other day and can't remember the title.

I am hoping... that mike and i can go out to dinner tonight.

On my mind... i really want to put my christmas tree up.

Noticing that... it's time to get up and get moving!

Pondering these words...Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own.

From the kitchen...i need to make some cupcakes.

Around the house... are lots of piles of elek's messes. i can't keep up with him.

One of my favorite things ~serendipity!

1 comment:

Kell said...

Around my house are piles of Elek and Xavier's messes! I can't keep up so I leave it until they go home.