Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I started this post 15 minutes and have yet to come up with 1 thing, 10 should be near impossible.

2. Summer vacation started on Thursday and I have yet to sleep later than 6:30. Boo!

3. Maddy has 7 softball games this week. One yesterday, one today, one tomorrow, one Friday and 3 Saturday. Add to that practice, All-Star practice and cheer practice and you've got a very busy girl (and mom!).

4. Elek has had it with softball games.

5. I want to redecorate my house. Especially my bedroom. This is not a good thing. We've only lived here 16 months and nothing really needs to be redone. I just get bored with things.

6. I'm addicted to the Clorox Bleach Pen.

7. 15 more minutes have elapsed.

8. I got my replacement Kindle yesterday. So happy. I never want to go 3 weeks without a Kindle again.

9. I really want an iPhone. Not getting one any time soon, but want one.

10. Watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on TLC. I find this show nutty because seriously, how do you not know you are pregnant?

No comments: