Seven things I did before I was a Mom?
1. Wore enough black eyeliner, black nail polish and the occasional black lipstick for 5 girls.
2. Went to at least 5 concerts a year.
3. Actually wore combat boots with pretty much everything, including skirts.
4. Wrote in a journal daily.
5. Tended to only think about myself.
6. Drank slurpees on a daily basis.
7. Thought I wanted to be a lawyer.
Seven things I do now that I know Jesus really loves me:
1. Ask REGULARLY for forgiveness.
2. Have quiet time with Him every single day.
3. Sing worship music at the top of my lungs in the car, not caring if people are watching me.
4. Look at life from an eternal view.
5. I know that I am never really alone.
6. CONSTANTLY talk to Him and ask for his guidance in my life.
7. I'm a much better person with Him than I would ever be without Him.
Seven things I would like to do!
1. Go to Hungary to see where "my people" are from.
2. Become a professional photographer.
3. Go back to school and actually get a degree this time.
4. Get caught up with scrapbooking.
5. Travel, travel, travel.
6. Survive my daughter's fast approaching teen years.
7. Finish Wuthering Heights. (I have tried many times and just cannot get into it.)
Seven favorite foods.
1. Stuffed Cabbage (must have sour cream with it)
2. Fresh Mozzarella
4. Fattoush with Feta
5. Cabbage and Noodles
6. Trader Joe's Organic Dill Pickles
7. Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee Ice Cream
Seven things I say most often:
2. Don't talk to me like that.
3. Please pick up your room.
4. Where is your uniform?
5. Hey monkey boy.
6. May I please have 5 minutes of quiet?
7. Leave your brother (or sister) alone.