I was tagged by the fabulous Margie to list my 6 favorite unimportant things. Here goes in random order.
1. My crockpot...how do I love thee, let me count the ways. Love that I can throw food in the crockpot before work and come home and dinner is done!
2. Hummus. Hummus is the morning, hummus at noontime, hummus at suppertime...I could eat hummus at anytime!
3. My most fabulous Canon digital SLR camera with my 50mm 1.4 lens.
4. Bubble Baths. If I'm stressed or tired or cold...Calgon takes me away!
5. IKEA. Shopping at IKEA is a party for my eyes. The colors, the shapes, etc. It's such inspiration everywhere.
6. Grammar. I love it. I love correcting other people's. (I know that it's semi-rude.) There is nothing more fun than diagramming sentences.