About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tag You're It...No Tag Backs

I was tagged by the fabulous Margie to list my 6 favorite unimportant things. Here goes in random order.

1. My crockpot...how do I love thee, let me count the ways. Love that I can throw food in the crockpot before work and come home and dinner is done!

2. Hummus. Hummus is the morning, hummus at noontime, hummus at suppertime...I could eat hummus at anytime!

3. My most fabulous Canon digital SLR camera with my 50mm 1.4 lens.

4. Bubble Baths. If I'm stressed or tired or cold...Calgon takes me away!

5. IKEA. Shopping at IKEA is a party for my eyes. The colors, the shapes, etc. It's such inspiration everywhere.

6. Grammar. I love it. I love correcting other people's. (I know that it's semi-rude.) There is nothing more fun than diagramming sentences.

1 comment:

Constance said...

I sincerely believe there is a special place in heaven for the inventor of the crock pot! I am with you on the comfort and ease aspect! I just had to replace my kitchen work horse 2 months ago. This one has a lid clamping feature which is amazing! No more clam chowder on the floor mats of my car! Yippee!
Connie

PS
There is an even more special place in heaven for the inventor of the Air Conditioner!
Thank you and that is all!