Monday, June 28, 2010



♥ It wasn't me who was ready to punch a certain dentist who was working on Ian's teeth. He didn't keep asking me, "Why is he so nervous?" Ummm....maybe because you are about to pull 3 of his teeth?!? (He has some adult teeth coming in in front of his baby teeth.) I'm thinking most 10 year olds would be nervous. And why was I the one who had to suggest using laughing gas to relax him? Not thrilled with this dentist. Stupid insurance.

♥ It wasn't me who had a whole 6 hours of sleep in over 48 hours. Didn't end up in Urgent Care on Saturday night at 10. Elek didn't have a double ear infection and possible strep throat. The doctor didn't swab his throat for strep because she said the antibiotic she was putting him on for his ears would treat strep too. Thankfully he is much better now.

♥ It's not me who is currently about to lose it on my 2 eldest children. They are the messiest, laziest children on earth. It's totally not driving me mad. They expect me to do everything for them, but when I want them to do something you'd think that I was asking them to walk through fire. Sigh. This will be changing very soon, I will not be dealing with this much longer. I'm so not making a chore chart for them.

♥ It's not me who is completely over all these tornado warnings we've been having. Can someone tell me when I moved to Tornado Alley? Yesterday I didn't send everyone else during the basement while I sat upstairs on the couch watching the doppler.

What about you? What have you not been up to lately?

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Being a parent is not for sissy's.

xx

Louise said...

What have I been up to? Hmmm...foot pain, head pain ... doctor's visits ... that about sums it up.
Love you Kell ... as Lynette said so clearly ... parenting is not for sissy's. You're a good Mom and good Moms realize our kids aren't gonna like us at times. And that's okay. Hang in there.

chrissy said...

Me, I most certainly wasn't caught hiding from my own children the other day. No, that wasn't me. Hehe.