Sunday, June 20, 2010

♥Questionare Love♥

1. When do you feel happiest? When I'm able to stay at home with my kids and Preston. I ♥ that I have summers off.

2. How do you take care of yourself? Ooh, I'm not too good about this. I rarely get enough sleep, I eat junk and don't take vitamins. I totally know that I should take better care of myself, just haven't done it yet. I have good intentions though.

3. Are you internally or externally motivated? Internally, hands down. No one tells me what to do. :)

4. What do you do for fun? Cook. Read. Thrift-store shop.

5. What intimidates you? Really loud people.

6. What is something you are proud of? My kids.

7. Finish the sentence: I never... take myself too seriously.

8. Favorite vacation spot? Tennessee or East Tawas, Mi.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 to 10) 8. Got to sleep in. Went shopping with my sister. Elek seems to be getting better. (He's had a double ear infection.)

10. Finish the sentence: If you knew me really well you'd know... I love color. I paint my nails 3-5 times a week, normally crazy colors. I still think of myself as the 19 year old who wore combat boots and black lipstick.

If you want to play along feel free! Just post the questions and answers on your own blog. It's fun, I promise

No comments: