About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

6 Months


This photo is so Elek. Spit hanging off his chin. Looking around, taking everything in.

Elek is EXTREMELY spoiled. He doesn't ever want to be put down. If he's fussy in his swing or while he's playing in the floor, usually the second you pick him up he gets quiet. Booger! I believe he's teething, he chews on everything and slobbers constantly. He's my oldest baby to get teeth. Ian was 3 1/2 months, Madison was 4 months and Elek is still toothless at 6 months. EJ loves to eat. His favorite baby food is sweet corn casserole followed closely by pears & raspberries. We can hardly give him juice because afterward it's all he wants and throws a fit when we try to give him formula. Basically he's a joy and we all love him!

No Poo Wash Day One:

Seems to have worked well. I let it air dry last night and it dried bizarrely curly.

9 comments:

Trish said...

Grammy loves you EJ... Gramma said some of her babies were close to a year old when they got their first tooth... it's an Andrews-Meszaros trait.
Happy 6 months Grammy's youngest boy!

Trish said...

OH my gosh! Your curls are back!
And by the way do not call me a freak anymore because chemicals and artificial substances freak me out...Hippy Child of mine!
Love you,
Mama

liv319 said...

I love the curls - We will have to chat about this artifical stuff revolution you are having. :)

liv319 said...

I love the curls - We will have to chat about this artifical stuff revolution you are having. :)

liv319 said...

I love the curls - We will have to chat about this artifical stuff revolution you are having. :)

Pat said...

EJ, you seem to have inherited those Hungarian teeth genes, lets just hope there isn't a big gap between the two front teeth when they do come in!! I'm praying they are just slow and you'll get pretty teeth like your Grammy.
Kell, maybe you could get some of that lemon balm Sara's growning and make a lotion or potion for your hair...not that I don't think you look stunning!

Sara said...

i'm unclear on the exact depoo recipe. do share.

Kell said...

the depoo recipe I used was as follows...it's very scientific you know.

pour some baking soda in the palm of your hand, add enough water to make a paste, take said paste and rub it into your scalp. i did rub some on my whole head of hair. leave in for about a minute, rinse. i then mixed several tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a spray bottle of water, squirted it on my ends, left for another minute, rinse.

so hard i tell you. seemed to work well.

Sara said...

i'm going to try this. my hair is certainly not fabulous under the current chemical laden and expensive regime! i am not going to stop coloring however, i'll take my chances! your hair looks like it did when you were little! your mom must have not pooed you back then, she's such a hippy. you should've seen her fro!