About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Poo Day Two

The baking soda gave me some sort of strange reddish orangish streaks!


Okay, so that's not true. I used chemicals! for that. The chemicals did not touch my scalp though, just the hair. The streaks aren't quite the color that the box showed, they were supposed to be a deeper red, but it doesn't really bother me.

The no poo seems to be working. Usually I have to use mousse and hair spray when I actually style my hair. (Something I don't do to often anymore, ponytails are much easier.) Today's do has no mousse and no hairspray. So far, so good.

I'm currently enjoying some peace and quiet. EJ is asleep and the older two are upstairs actually not fighting for once. They may have already killed each other. All I know is that I like the quiet.

I so had thought of something good to blog about last night and for the life of me I can no longer remember what it was. I hate when that happens.

3 comments:

liv319 said...

I love the streaks. Do you have to bleach your hair first to strip the color so the new color comes in? B/c you have pretty dark hair almost like mine. I want to put highlights in my dark hair but I dont think it will take.

Kell said...

The kit I bought bleached and colored in one step. It was super easy.

liv319 said...

Interesting. I'll have to check it out...