About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Yes, I realize that I didn't post a Not Me Monday yesterday. The truth is I was too lazy to sit down and think of all the stuff I didn't do this week. The Benadryl may have something to do with that.

I am currently in the middle of one of my crazy, random allergic reactions. It started Saturday night when I busted out in hives and my lips started swelling. I still have hives and I itch like crazy. The really lousy part is that I have no control over these reactions. Most people who are allergic to things (i.e. peanuts) are able to avoid the allergens. I'm allergic to insecticides. Yes, I don't use them in my house, but I have no control over anyone else using them. I never know when I'll come in contact with them. I can go shopping and end up with a reaction. It sucks. I just always stayed well stocked with Benadryl.

I have now sat staring at this page for 10 minutes trying to think of something else to write. Madison is still in bed, Ian is watching My Girl, and Elek is making a mess and yelling every few minutes. He got up far too early this morning and is already a grouch and in need of a nap.

I'm cooking meatloaf for dinner.

And mashed potatoes.

And possibly green beans.

I need a cool new place to take photos.

Well, enough rambling, I'm going to go and try to get something accomplished today. Maybe I'll start doing yoga. I keep telling myself that I'm going to do yoga. I've yet to do it.

And because I can't post without one.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I've thought about yoga too...and tai chi, but that's as far as I've gotten. I love the way people look in the park when they are all doing the tai chi movements..it looks so calming, but I'd probably fall over!
Hope you feel better soon!

Trish said...

You're having meatloaf...yummy! Yoga...supposed to be very calming...
pondering.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I hope you feel better soon...having this sort of allergy is really lousy.

Margie said...

its a good thought...