Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Little Blog Meme

1.What's you favorite line from a movie?
That would be "Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur." That translates to "At least you'll never be a vegetable - even artichokes have hearts." for all you non-French speaking. It's from my favorite movie, Amelie.

2.What "group" did you belong to in high school?
Goth, jocks, prep, drama, nerds?
I didn't really have a label. I guess I was kind of, but not really a prep. I had a fairly diverse group of friends. After high school I went through a whole goth/emo thing.

3.If you had $1000 just for yourself, what would you spend it on?
a new camera lens!

4.What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Hmmm...tough one. I quite liked The Smurfs, The Flintsones, The Jetsons, Shirt Tales and The Get Along Gang. Not sure that I really had a favorite.

5.What kind of sleeper are? Back, tummy, side, sprawler?
I'm a frequent flipper. I start out on my right side, but flip to my left, to my back and wind up on my stomach.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Surprise, surprise about the camera lens!