About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Beautiful Faith...

My own faith has been strengthened and encouraged the past few weeks as I've been following the story of a family who is facing unknowns in the pregnancy of their baby girl, Audrey. I invite you to read back through some of Angie's posts and see the amazing presence and spirit of God in her life. Even in the midst of a 'storm'.

I hope that many of you will pray for her, baby Audrey and the rest of her family as they surrender this time in their lives to God and wait for His will to be done.

I have been blessed by the music of Selah. It is touching to be able to pray and give back some of the blessing I have received from Todd's music. I hope you will be touched as well.

No comments: