About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Maddyisms

Madison has ALWAYS been a ball of energy that talks non-stop. Sometimes she mixes things up a bit.

My favorite Maddyism is when she got off the bus in kindergarten and asked me why we didn't celebrate Harmonica. Took me a minute to figure out she meant Hanukkah.

Baby is screaming, I'll be back to finish.

Okay, I'm back. Can I just tell you how much I love it when my babies have reactions to their immunizations? EJ's legs were swollen huge and were red all night and now he's still running a fever and miserable.

Back to Maddy.

When she was 2 1/2 or 3 and she didn't like something she'd tell us "I can't like that" i.e. "I can't like prackers (crackers)." She still doesn't like prackers.

Baby screaming again. One day I may finish this post.

2 comments:

Trish said...

That girl pracks me up!!!!

Margie said...

how do you find these blog backgrounds, how??