About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seriously The Grossest Thing I Have Ever Seen


The "Brief Safe" is an innovative diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you're traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4" x 10" secret compartment with Velcro closure and "special markings" on the lower rear portion. Leave the "Brief Safe" in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room - even the most hardened burgler or most curious snoop will "skid" to a screeching halt as soon as they see them. (Wouldn't you?) Made in USA. One size. Color: white (and brown).

To add realistic smell, check out "Doo Drops".

4 comments:

Louise said...

This is for real??? Have mercy.

Trish said...

Good grief! Check out them Briefs!!!

Anonymous said...

That is just disgusting but I bet that they really do work!

Gross!

Anonymous said...

without reading the post attached my first thought was - I can't believe she's posting a picture of his - well, you get the idea.
After reading all I can say is ROTFLOL - ew! _ ROTFLOL!