About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to the Land of the Living

I actually left the house today! I haven't stepped one foot out the door since last Saturday (and that was only to go to the ER). I couldn't stand being cooped up anymore. Maddy, Elek and I picked up Manda and Xavier (Ian and Emilee were at school) and headed over to the fabulous new Wal-Mart Supercenter. I swear you could live in that place, kinda like the movie Where The Heart Is. Bought some juice, apples, Ian some mandarin oranges (his favorite) and Elek a new outfit. He's finally outgrown the Newborn size (not the shirts, but the pants are too short). Moved up into the big world of 0-3 months. Eh, he's only 3 months and 1 week old. Madison was so huge as a baby she never wore 0-3 months, went straight to 3-6 months. By 3 months old she was over 16 lbs. EJ goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 3 month well child visit so we'll see how big he is. I'd guess 11-12 pounds.

I'm still nowhere near 100%, more like 78%. Still coughing, ears still hurt, extremely tired. You get the picture. Sitting here waiting for Michael to get home with Ian. Maddy and EJ are asleep. Mads has softball practice tonight and we may venture to IHOP tonight for dinner. The kids have been dying to try the Whocakes.

And because I can't post without a photo or two.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Hello Family... I miss you all sooooo much!
Can't wait to see you Saturday!
Hey ol' blue eyes, he's getting big!
I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

Elek is getting quite the personality - I just love him!
I too love the new Walmart supercenter - except I think I need a motorized cart ... it's so big!
Take care of yourself - don't over-do it.
Where is there an IHOP?

Kell said...

There is a new IHOP in Dearborn. Ford Road and Telegraph, next to Mexican Fiesta.

Amber Land said...

Glad you're feeling somewhat better. Hudsyn like Maddy is a huge baby, she just turned 6 months and is wearing 18 month shirts but only 6-9 month pants. I am wearing her now and it feels like she weighs 38 pounds!

Sara said...

he gets purtier every day! meanwhile, i did notice that new ihop, however, what are whocakes and does anyone else hear "ho-cakes" in their head?