About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hanging With My Boys

It's a pretty cool April Sunday morning. There are actually snow flurries outside the window as I type. I am snug and warm in the house with Ian and Elek. Michael and Madison are at church. Madison spent the night with my parents last night, Michael was up at 4:00 a.m. and headed to work before church. Took his church clothes with him to change into. Ian woke up at 7:45 a.m. and very scratchilly told me that his throat was sore and that his neck hurt. No church for us! That's exactly how my tonsillitis started and I'm praying that he'll be miraculously healed and be able to go to school tomorrow...IN JESUS NAME!

Elek is in his swing (his favorite place if someone's not holding him). Ian lying in the living room floor in a mountain of blankets and pillows writing a letter that I'm not allowed to read yet. Remy is sitting next to him. We praised the Lord this morning. Ian requested that I put on some worship music and we cuddled on the couch and sang and worshipped. I just put Cheeseburger Casserole in the oven. We'll eat it when Michael and Mad get home. I still need to cook the broccoli and cheese. My kids LOVE broccoli and cheese. I've got iTunes on and I'm listening to all my favorite Christian music...Jeremy Camp, Aaron Shust, Selah, Third Day, Casting Crowns, etc.

It has been such a peaceful morning.

Thank you Father for the gift of my boys and quiet times that we get to spend together. Bless Michael and Madison's ride home from church, keep them safe in Your hand. Lord I ask you to bless everyone reading this today. In Your name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Trish said...

You are blessed, indeed!
Hey Grammy's boys, I missed you in Church!!!!!

Louise said...

I love you Miss Kelly.