About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

10 Things I Am Doing Today

1. Reorganize my scrapbook supplies (I have way too many and they are a mess right now)
2. Updating my Kodak Software.
3. Vacuuming for the 1,256,487 time this week.
4. Loading the dishwasher for the 429,513 time.
5. Going to buy formula and Gerber Graduates for Elek.
6. Decorate outside for Christmas (Going to hold off on the tree for a week or two)
7. Drinking 864 glasses of Diet Pepsi.
8. Making cheesesteaks for dinner.
9. Taking a few photos.
10. Christmas shopping.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I love your Cheesesteaks...Yummy!!!
Cool it on the diet Pepsi Daughter of mine!

Anonymous said...

You did way more than I did today. But then again, you have a few more people in your home than I do here, at least for today that is.
Bless you!!
Louise