About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ian Phelps

Monday night Ian applied 20+ fake tattoos all over his body. His arms, legs, back, stomach, etc. It was lovely...not.

Fast forward to Tuesday when we're getting ready for swimming. I now have to remove tattoos. No big deal, you spray a little haispray on them and they pretty much rub off. I'm working on the ones on his legs and notice he has not one hair on either leg. I ask him if he has shaved his legs. He looks at me as if I'm completely clueless and answers "Yeah, all swimmers shave their legs."

4 comments:

Trish said...

That boy is something else!!!!

AmyInKy said...

That is too funny!!!!

Addie said...

OMG, that's hilarious!

Carrie Postma said...

ROFL! I can't stop laughing...that is so funny!