1. I have come to realize that my butt: will always be behind me. and since i don't have to look at it, well, outta sight...
2. I have come to realize that when I talk: no one listens to me.
3. I have come to realize that I need: to forgive and forget and move on.
4. I have come to realize that I lost: my mind some time ago and am just now realizing it.
5. I have come to realize that I hate it when: people try to prove me wrong.
6. I have come to realize that marriage: isn't exactly what i thought it was going to be...some days aren't that great, naturally, but it's still good. i'd do it again and with the same guy.
7. I have come to realize that work: is done until February 18 when i go back from maternity leave.
8. I have come to realize that I will always be: considered weird by some. oh well. i am, just as God made me, sir.
9. I have come to realize that I like: me. just as i am, sir.
10. I have come to realize that the last time I cried: this morning because i am sick and very pregnant and hormonal and pretty much a basket case.
11.I have come to realize that my cell phone is: is on my dresser needing to be charged.
12. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: i'm always watching TV.
13. I am currently thinking about: how crappy i feel.
14. I have come to realize that babies: need to come out of my uterus...soon.
15. I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace: no one ever comments me.
16. I have come to realize that today I will: be sick and whine about it.
17. I have come to realize that tonight I will: go to bed early...hopefully.
18. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: go to the doctor.
19. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? anyplace i don't have to cook.
20. What did you want to be when you were growing up? i never really knew, still don't.
21. How many colleges did you attend? 2
22. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? because it fits my pregnant belly.
23. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you...i would go to hungary and i would take my hungarian dad.
24. What errand/chore do you despise? dishes and putting away laundry.
25. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? absolutely, i love art.
26. What is your favorite cartoon character? lucy from peanuts
27. Are you planning on remaining in your current field? i have no idea.
28. Beach or lake? this question makes no sense to me...aren't their beaches on lakes?
29. What's your drink? southern sweet tea
30. Cowboys or Indians? cowboys
31. Cops or Robbers? cops
32. Who from high school would you like to run into? eric
33. Have you ever had to use a firearm? only for fun
34. Last book you read? some cheesy inspirational romance novel
35, Do you have a teddy bear? my kids do.
36. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? i've never been to ca.
37. Number of texts in a day? i may get a few a month
38. If you had to choose- would you start a new career or relationship? career. i'd love to work someplace fun and creative.
39. How many jobs have you had? let's see...babysitter, library aide, balloon artiste extraordinaire, secretary and lunch lady.
40. Are you where you thought you would be at this age? oh hardly. but come on, life never takes you where you think you're gonna go, does it?