About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2007

Having a Christmas Meme


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or artificial? We have a real one this year, usually it's artificial due to my allergies, but I gave into the rest of the family and am suffering with my stuffy nose

3. When do you put up the tree? The first week of December, although not this year, it was just put up this past Wednesday

4. When do you take the tree down? The first week of January

5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? New Kids On The Block Concert tickets

7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? Michael

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ian

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a carpet cleaner (I enjoy the carpet cleaner, but didn't exactly want it for Christmas)

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, not sure that any are getting out this year though

12. Favorite Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Green Bean Casserole

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? colored

17. Five Favorite Christmas songs? What Child is This, Baby, It's Cold Outside, O Holy Night, Frosty and Away in the Manger

18. Most Annoying Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph

21. Angel or Star on top of the tree? star

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the crowds

24. Favorite Christmas Apparel? don't have any

25. What I love most about Christmas? Spending time with my family

3 comments:

Trish said...

Pretty lights on your REAL tree!!!
Did Ian make ornaments?
He loves being creative, I must say he's gotten quite artsy!

Kell said...

Ian hasn't made any ornaments for my REAL tree yet. And quit throwing in my face that I have a real tree...the thing is killing me. I can no longer breathe out my nose and my eyes and burny and watery. This is the first and last year this family gets a real tree.

Trish said...

Sorry about your REAL tree!