About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2007

All I Want For Christmas

After listening to everything that my kids want for Christmas, I decided it was my turn to make a list. I'm not really expecting to get anything off of it...just thought it would be fun and actually give me something to blog about.

1. This chair from Ikea. It's quite a deal at $89.99 and extremely comfortable too!

2. Can't have the chair without the matching footstool at $44.99. (Man I love that Ikea!)

3. KI Memories Pop Culture Scrapbook Paper

4. This book.

5.Making Memories Noteworthy Scrapbook Collection

6. Eternity Purple Orchid Perfume...my current bottle is almost empty.

7.These vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that are on Ebay. I love vintage Shiny Brite Ornaments, they remind me of my Grandma.

8. Third Day Chronology 2001-2006 CD

3 comments:

Sara said...

my gramma had those ornaments too! i think she and your grandma found them in an old abandoned house once owned by a doctor. or else i made that up.

Trish said...

Sara made that up unless... my Mama- your Granny was with them in that old abandoned house because we had those same ornaments. In fact some of them are hanging on my tree, they're not so shiny anymore, but they are
beautiful because of my memories!

Sara said...

that's what i was afraid of.