About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 11, 2008

Boredom Has Gotten The Best of Me

You Are a Peach Jelly Bean

You have a distinct style that you don't really have to work for. You're genuinely quirky, and people love your understated charm.


You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

1 comment:

Louise said...

I did the test, I am a Pineapple Jelly Bean

"Easy going and undemanding, you have good taste but aren't a show off about it."

Now isn't that sweet? If only my husband believed it.

Hey, I did the other one and I'm a Kermit too! Now how cool is that?