About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who Are You?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!





I am a big Jane Austen fan.
And I admit...
I took the test...
maybe
kinda
leaning towards
the answers that made me
an Elizabeth.

I'm currently reading Emma.
Have you read Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife?
Really the most polite smut I have ever read.

So.. which Austen character are you?
Don't worry...I don't think Caroline Bingley is one of the choices!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Sara said...

i love you substantially but your new background just gave me a seizure.

Sara said...

ok, now the stuff has a blue background. did you change it? anyway, no more seizures.

Sara said...

again, a seizure. why are you doing this to me?

Kell said...

Sara, I think it's your computer. I always have the blue background.

liv319 said...

once again I am eerily stunned by the fact that I too am a HUGE Jane Austen Fan... Ask my husband, it's a little out of control
(by the way, they sell Pride and Prejudice at Family Christian) anyways..have you seen Becoming Jane? I can do without Anne Hathaway, however I actually liked her in that movie. And I am always a James Mcavoy fan...anyways - another weird similarity..