1. what is your current obsession?
baking cupcakes. they are just cute and fun to make.
2. what are you wearing today?
currently red sweat pants and a black tee.
3. what’s for dinner?
i'm not too sure. no plans just yet.
4. what’s the last thing you bought?
dinner at little daddy's last night.
5. what are you listening to right now?
ian and elek watching the powerpuff girls.
6. if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
hands down, new york city.
7. one thing you wanna change about yourself?
be less critical.
8. if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
budapest! oh how i wish...
9. which language do you want to learn?
french. i had 5 years worth of classes and can semi-read and understand if someone os speaking it to me. ask me to speak it, forget it. i have totally forgotten how to conjugate all the verbs. unlike our 3 tenses ( past, present, future) they have 14 tenses.
10. what’s your favourite quote?
"i'd rather be bold and fail, than be beige and succeed"
11. would you cook for me?
who are you..? that's an odd question.
12. what is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
don't be in contact with them and just slowly disappear.
13. what are you afraid of the most?
i am super scared of snakes, the dark, and something happening to my babies.
14. who do you want to meet right now?
it'd be nice to meet my friends :)
15. what is your favourite color?
it changes often, currently i love orange. tommorrow it could be aqua. i never know. i had a love for periwinkle for years, but i'm thinking that it's over.
16. give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
this question is so not for me. i'm not the most stylish person.
17. what is your dream job?
18. what’s your favorite magazine?
Taste of Home
19. if you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
20. what do you consider a fashion faux pas?
leggings as pants.
21. who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
i'm drawing a blank on this one.
22. what brings a smile on your face instantly?
23. a word that you say a lot?
24. what are you going to do after this?
25. what do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
read, read, read.
26. what makes you go wild?
nothing. i'm not a wild person. more of a mellow person.
27. what are your favourite movies?
amelie, stranger than fiction, (500) days of summer, the philadelphia story
28. what inspires you?
i can find inspiration in pretty much anything.
29. what do your friends call you most commonly?
30. would you prefer coffee or tea?
tea. i don't drink coffee anymore.
31. which other blogs do you love visiting?
i have so many. i can't list them all.
32. favorite dessert/sweet?
33. how many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
34. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
i slept hard last night.
35. favorite season?
autumn, most definitely.
36. one wish that you really want to see it come true?
i don't want to share it cause it won't come true, if i do.
37. what breaks your heart?
elderly people working, when they shouldn't be. as in, it's not their choice to work but they have to.
38. what's one thing you really want to do in life?
make some sort of impact, even if it's in the smallest way.