1. I gave birth to a 9 lb. 5 oz. baby girl naturally. Also did this with a 8 lb. 2 oz. baby boy. Decided with the 3rd one I didn't have to be a martyr and suffer and had the epidural...probably didn't need it though, he was only 5 lbs. 8 oz.
2. I am a photography junkie. I take pictures of everything. Thinking about spending way too much on a new FABULOUS camera since Madison broke mine a couple of weeks ago.
3. I really want a dog.
4. I think I want another baby. I really want a girl, but I know that I'd end up with another boy.
5. I am allergic to most antibiotics. I am a doctor's worst nightmare to treat.
6. Speaking if doctors. I don't do well with medical stuff like blood and all that good stuff. I almost pass out whenever I get an IV or my blood taken.
7. I love car trips- even to just drive around doing nothing.
8. I'm almost 33 and I still love New Kids On The Block. Especially Donnie. I have loved him since I was 12 years old.
9. As a teenager I wore enough black eyeliner, black nail polish and the occasional black lipstick for 5 girls.
10. I really want to go to Hungary and see where "my people" are from.
11. My favorite food is Fattoush with feta and Hummus. I could eat it every single day.
12. I call Elek, Monkey and or Belly and he answers to both.
13. Sometimes I think I want to be an art teacher.
14. I could spend a fortune at The Children's Place.
15. My favorite movie is Amelie. It's French and all sub-titled and drives my husband crazy.
16. I'm just a tad sarcastic.
17. I have a thing for color...I love it and my favorite changes often.
18. I have listened to my current favorite song "Crayola Doesn't Make A Color For Your Eyes" 15 times today.
19. I miss my stay at home mom days.
20. I love thrift stores.
21. I sleep with my right arm above my head. As does Elek.
22. I am usually reading at least 3 books at a time.
23. I am a stickler with grammar and spelling.
24. I am the most non-athletic person you will ever meet and I am totally uncoordinated. Madison and Ian are total jocks. I know they don't get it from me.
25. I spend far too much time on the computer. Facebook especially sucks my time.