About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I gave birth to a 9 lb. 5 oz. baby girl naturally. Also did this with a 8 lb. 2 oz. baby boy. Decided with the 3rd one I didn't have to be a martyr and suffer and had the epidural...probably didn't need it though, he was only 5 lbs. 8 oz.

2. I am a photography junkie. I take pictures of everything. Thinking about spending way too much on a new FABULOUS camera since Madison broke mine a couple of weeks ago.

3. I really want a dog.

4. I think I want another baby. I really want a girl, but I know that I'd end up with another boy.

5. I am allergic to most antibiotics. I am a doctor's worst nightmare to treat.

6. Speaking if doctors. I don't do well with medical stuff like blood and all that good stuff. I almost pass out whenever I get an IV or my blood taken.

7. I love car trips- even to just drive around doing nothing.

8. I'm almost 33 and I still love New Kids On The Block. Especially Donnie. I have loved him since I was 12 years old.

9. As a teenager I wore enough black eyeliner, black nail polish and the occasional black lipstick for 5 girls.

10. I really want to go to Hungary and see where "my people" are from.

11. My favorite food is Fattoush with feta and Hummus. I could eat it every single day.

12. I call Elek, Monkey and or Belly and he answers to both.

13. Sometimes I think I want to be an art teacher.

14. I could spend a fortune at The Children's Place.

15. My favorite movie is Amelie. It's French and all sub-titled and drives my husband crazy.

16. I'm just a tad sarcastic.

17. I have a thing for color...I love it and my favorite changes often.

18. I have listened to my current favorite song "Crayola Doesn't Make A Color For Your Eyes" 15 times today.


19. I miss my stay at home mom days.

20. I love thrift stores.

21. I sleep with my right arm above my head. As does Elek.

22. I am usually reading at least 3 books at a time.

23. I am a stickler with grammar and spelling.

24. I am the most non-athletic person you will ever meet and I am totally uncoordinated. Madison and Ian are total jocks. I know they don't get it from me.

25. I spend far too much time on the computer. Facebook especially sucks my time.

10 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Hi Scarf sister!
I miss my SAHM days too..:(
But i love "Crayola Doesn't make a color for your Eyes"! :)

Constance said...

Thanks for sharing about yourself with the rest of us sistas! I am rewatching "Band of Brothers" for the umpteenth time, it's a favorite, and Donnie Wahlberg is in it. I can't help but think back to when he was a New Kid and my 2 older daughters listened to them all the time! Our 18 year old son and his friend are watching it with Dave and I and when I shared who he was they said, "Who?" Tsk, tsk! It wasn't until I said Mark's older brother they got it! Geez, I am old!
Connie

Jada's Gigi said...

I am So hooked on this song! lol i think I've listened to it 15 times!

Melanie said...

Love to read your random facts :) Your blog always cracks me up!

Deb said...

Buy the camera.
Get the dog.
Baby?
And you already have three.
Remind me to pray more for you.
I don't know how you have the strength!!

EmmaJ said...

That is a lot of cool stuff about you! I say get a dog with you don't have diapers to change anymore. It can be your reward.

donna said...

babies, dogs and cameras....three of God's blessings I say !!! (those words coming from a gramma that knows...:)

blessings
donna

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! I enjoyed learning more about you and think you would have made one cool pal...if you just lived closer. Did you ever receive the "Interview Me" questions.

xoxo

Louise said...

Isn't it just awe-inspiring to know the Creator of this world made you to be just who you are? To give you the gifts and talents that you have? You are one of a kind and we are blessed to know you!

Unknown said...

THose were so fun to read! THanks for posting! Your blog looks great!