About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Monday, January 12, 2009



Ahh, it feels to good to be able to be so honest with you guys. About the things I totally did not do. Of course, if I did do all sorts of terrible and embarrassing things, the likes of which I will list later in this post, I sure wouldn't blog about it. But see, since I don't, I feel comfortable sharing with you.

It wasn't me that woke up with pink eye this morning. Also, not me who is completely thrilled to not be able to go to work today.

Wasn't me who spent the last week planning the "perfect" birthday party for a 1 year old who could have cared less.

It's not me who has a baby man who we found out is allergic to penicillin like his mommy and grammy.

It's not my almost 12 year old daughter who would rather be with her friends instead of her family. It's not me that this totally bothers.

It wasn't me who reacted strangely calm when my favorite daughter broke my camera about an hour ago. Totally didn't yell or anything.(The 2nd camera she didn't break in 1 year.) Wasn't me who then walked upstairs and sobbed about a camera.

I do not have an unhealthy obsession for reality tv. I do not know more about the Top Chef contestants or the Real Housewives of Orange County than I know about current events. I can not believe I just admitted that....well, admitting is the first step in recovery.

This week has not been one of those weeks, where I just wanted to pull the covers over my head & make pretend that no one needed me.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I would be crying about the camera too.

Sorry to hear that you had to miss work because of pink eye....although I perfectly understand the fact that you didn't mind missing!!

Sara said...

personally i have awakened so happy to find myself with the flu so i could call off. get better soon but not too soon.

Pat said...

This camera breaking seems to only keep getting you better cameras...look on the bright side!
I too am a realty tv person. It must be in our blood. I prefer the Housewives of NYC to Orange County though.