About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's My 200th Post on Blogger!

Which has nothing to do with what I'm posting!

On the recommendation of a friend I'm entering Elek in the Wyandotte Street Fair Beautiful Baby Contest. Not sure if he'll win, but thought it was worth the try. Yes, I think he's gorgeous, will other people? Who knows?

My problem is that I can't decided what photo I want to send in with the entry form. Here's where you come in. I need you to pick which of the following photos you like best and post a comment with the number in it. I want EVERYONE to comment...even you lurkers. :)

#1


#2


#3


#4

16 comments:

Trish said...

PaPa says #4 or maybe one with the hat.
We're alot of help aren't we?

Anonymous said...

I like number 4 the best.

liv319 said...

Stuck between 2 and 4. #1 is not only gorgeous, but also looks like he is devising a plan to take over the world.

Pat said...

I'm thinking #3 or 4...they are both darling. I also like the one of him on the sidewalk from a few blogs back, but you probably just want a close up. Oh nuts...they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

4!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a cutie!!

Addie said...

#4 was my favorite! He's so cute!

Unknown said...

#2 gets my vote! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

AmyInKy said...

#4 with #2 a close second. Good luck!

Jess Stevens said...

#4 is my vote! But for the record, they are all adorable.

Jess Stevens said...

#4 is my vote! But for the record, they are all adorable.

Sara said...

#4 and then #2. and he will defnitely win as all other babies are clearly inferior.

Sara said...

and after he wins, he can buy me a dictionary because i cannot spell.

Erica said...

#4 - That is adorable Kell!

Anonymous said...

I think #1

Louise said...

#4 and then #2

Margie said...

4