About Me

My photo
I was intentionally designed by a wonderful creator.

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tennessee In Photos Part One

Elek in the car on the way down.
Mad and Em in the car. They watched High School Musical 2 and Hairspray about 50 times I believe. Ian is the best car rider so the people in the other car took him and left us with the "How much longer" girls.

Poppies by the side of the road somewhere in Kentucky.

The people in the other car who took Ian.

Madison loved this sign. I wonder why?

3 comments:

Louise said...

Love the pic's ... love 'em!

Trish said...

Hello... from the people in the other car!!!
Ian wanted to go with us!!!!
I wish our highways were lined with Poppies and other wildflowers.
We get billboards!!!

Pat said...

The people in the other car are very nice people, leave them alone.
Those poppies are beautiful!